Every week I meet with wonderful, inspiring and passionate people who are new, budding or established entrepreneurs. Being an Enterprise Coach is a joy and a delight.
One of my "tasks" for 2010/2011 is to capture what an Enterprising Culture looks like. Interesting challenge. In our local communities, how do we identify and recognise what is enterprising and how can we represent / capture the relevant indicators so that we can guage changes and which may encourage the positive growth in enterprising activities?
Where do I begin?
Over the next couple of months I am looking for opportunities to work (in Ellesmere Port) with groups, or individuals, who wish to capture their local area / community on film. I have a good supply of disposable cameras - and will be looking to display the photos at various events - gather feedback and award prizes for the best (under different catagories).
Exciting challenge - and hopefully lots of fun and enjoyment for everyone involved. More details / info will follow................. so keeping following my blog and look out for updates on our website http://www.enterprisecoach.info/ http://www.enterprisecoach.info/
Friday, 12 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Sue - sure our Air Cadets at 1074 (Ellesmere Port) Squadron would be keen to be involved in this project. have a look at our website to see what we are all about and I will get in touch - www.1074sqn.org.uk
ReplyDelete